Featured Free Software

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Custom Theme Tweak Horrors!



This theme tweaking thing is driving me nuts... I'm not a graphic artist by any stretch of the imagination (see crappy screen shot above of my half-finished PPCMag gold theme), but the theme stuff has been eating up gigantic amounts of my time which should be better spent writing about more interesting stuff, but when I get to at least a basic level of proficiency, I plan on posting my finished themes for the masses--or anyone who might happen upon my blog. How do the expert tweakers have the patience to do this graphic editing stuff? Just to get a decent theme, mostly ripped off from already-available graphics, and tweak the myriad widgets/colors that go along with it requires hours of free-time... Lesson learned: Better to just use the millions of themes/skins already available on-line for your PC or handheld!

No comments: