Featured Free Software

Thursday, September 21, 2006

SBSH Releases New Version of iLauncher!


SBSH Software


I'm not telling tales out of school or anything, but iLauncher was a product in our recent 2006 Awards that I quite liked, and they have just released a new version 3.0 (which I haven't upgraded to yet, but will soon I assure you). Believe me, the products were all very good in this category. Click on the title to read the press release, or head on over to the following links to get this awesome task manager, monitor, launcher (does even more stuff now):


Registered User Upgrade:Here

New User Handango Download:Here

New User from SBSH Download:Here

Purchase:Here





Comments added: Love this tool

Posted by a Windows Mobile Device from channel :
Smartphone Pocket PC Magazine Blog

www.Hubdog.com

No comments: